Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Busy Day at Work!

Eek! Today was such a busy day at work, I kept going nonstop! I didn't even have time for lunch, I went and got some Taco Bell and ate it up real fast. It's hard to eat healthy when I'm at work and I don't pack my lunch. I did do some research before I ate and saw that the tacos are only 170 calories and they have tacos that are 150 calories. So my lunch was only 490 calories, I had water to go with my lunch.

I got home and well Juan bought Burger King. NOT GOOD. So I forced myself to go on a run. It wasn't a very good run but I have to start somewhere and at least Oreo and Pucca got to go on a run with me. It's so hard to run with Pucca, she wants to sprint down the street and pull the lease to make me go faster. NOT FUN! Oreo on the hand is amazing to run with! She just jogs and doesn't get distracted at all with the other dogs barking at her. I guess for now Oreo will be my running partner and Pucca will be my walking partner.

So I read this amazing blog Love and Running and there is this picture that Val (the blogger) posted which I just love!

For those of you that know me, know that I have thick legs and what I'm going to aim for is not to get rid of my thick legs. No, what I am going to aim for is to have toned, muscular legs! I want to be able to say that I have thunder thighs! Yes, I want to lose weight but I don't want to be skinny to be honest. I was the size zero and I wasn't happy with myself then. I wasn't happy that I looked like a little girl. I wasn't happy that nothing fit. I wasn't happy that I had no curves. Today, I'm happy for my hips, my butt, my thighs and all my curves because they make me feel like a woman! What I want to do more than anything is to tone! I want to slim down the tummy and I want to feel good but still have those curves that make the Husband go crazy!

This is my goal and I will not stop until I obtain it!
Maybe I should post monthly pictures so that I can see how close I'm getting to achieve my goal!
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment