Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Husband!

Today was/is Husband's birthday. He had to go to work today though but he didn't mind. He is so responsible and he is very dedicated to his job. How old is Husband today? TWENTY-SEVEN! My goodness I still remember when he was SEVENTEEN! How time has flown by!


Just look at that baby face of his!

Again, today it has been raining non-stop. I went over my parents' house for breakfast, have I mentioned that I live next door to my parents? So all I had to do was walk right over, no need for driving. I spent so much time with my mom, just talking and then we sat down and she tried to teach me to knit (two needles). My goodness I never knew just how hard that can be! But with time and practice I will be able to add knitting to one of my many talents/passions. She was learning how to make cupcakes from YouTube. My baby brother wanted an Army looking cupcake. So far it looks really cute! My sister-in-law gave me a hot pink cupcake and I have it in my Christmas tree... I think next year I will fill my tree up with cupcakes!! I hope it looks nice. I'll spend the whole year making cupcakes. Should be fun! First I have to learn how to make them!

When Juan got home he had to take off again for his appointment. While he was gone I made him some chocolate cupcakes, no frosting because Husband doesn't really care for frosting. I got to use my cupcake maker that Husband got me for our three year anniversary.


Yummy chocolate batter! I couldn't help but sneak a little taste! YUMMY!!!

Yeah I was a little mess, could you blame me? It's my first time
using it.
The yummy outcome!

My goodness just look at those amazing cupcakes!! They look perfect!!! If you are planning on getting the cupcake maker I say you get it! It is so much fun and it is so cute!! The cupcakes get baked so fast! I was amazed! I honestly thought it was going to take forever to bake but no! Sure you can only bake six at a time but it isn't so bad.

When Husband came home he changed and we went to dinner at Olive Garden. After that we went to Starter Brother's and shopped for the Christmas dinner we plan to have at our house. I hope all goes well and works out. It will be only with my in-laws but it will be nice.

Tomorrow I hope the rain isn't to awful. I did notice that when I was at my parents' house the rain wasn't so bad but I was having such a nice time with my mom that I didn't want to leave. I will head straight to the gym for two hours and then if time permits spend time with my Mama again :)

Before I take off I must also say that it was/is my big brother's birthday. Husband and him share the same birthday. I sent him his gift and he LOVED it. I'm so happy that he did because I wasn't sure if he would.

Today was such a wonderful day, life is so beautiful, even when the rain is non-stop.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!!

    I've been wondering about that cupcake maker. It looks lazy but I want my cupcakes faster too! haha And making only 6 isn't so bad. It'll keep me from scarffing down too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing! They cook fast too. I say you get it if you are thinking about it. Plus is just looks so cute!!! Who doesn't want a big pink cupcake in their kitchen!

    Thanks for the comment and reading!

    ReplyDelete