Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh Rain, Rain, Rain...

It has not been stooping to rain but thankfully I love it! There are many people that don't but hey we need it and it just sounds so beautiful!

Recap of the weekend:

Friday: I was suppose to go to yoga with Val but Husband wanted to see TRON as soon as I got of work. LIES! I had thought he had bought the tickets but nope. He even ended up wanting to watch it with my little brother so we didn't go until 9:00 p.m. oh well.

TRON, I loved it. I loved the music because well who doesn't love Daft Punk! I loved the graphics and everything! What I didn't like is the fact that there are too many little kids who are sadly adults that just don't know how to act in a theater! Why would you play $12 for a ticket and then play musical chairs, jump over the chairs and talk nonstop! Oh let's not forget the texting!! My goodness! I wanted to tell them to shut up but I just didn't want to have to deal with them being dramatic because they think that it's okay for them do act this way and bothers those around you. I guess thankfully because of the rain there weren't that many kids at the theater. Thank goodness!!


The Happy Birthday Boy!
Saturday: We were suppose to go to the shooting range but somehow all we ended up doing is sleeping in and being lazy. I for one didn't get out of bed until 3:00 p.m. I have not been able to do that in so long. I have been busy and busy and I just didn't have to get out of bed if I didn't want to. That night though was Juan's birthday dinner with the friends. I invited a lot of our friends but only two of our friends ended up going and our little siblings. I was sad because there weren't that many people going, Husband said that he didn't care. The people that care about him are going to be there and that is all that matters. The people that can't or don't even try well that's on them. It's not everyday that he tries to celebrate his birthday. Dinner was amazing! We went to Buca de Bippo and everyone had a very happy tummy at the end of the night! I for one paid for it today at the gym! Just look at that food!
I was so full at the end of night! Everyone was! And you know what? We surprised everyone by paying for the dinner. We didn't let anyone pay. Why? Because it's a few days before Christmas and all we really wanted was for our friends to spend the time with us!
RIGHT: The Zamorano kids! Daisy was sick and she still came to the dinner...maybe not the best choice because were are now so scared to end up sick like her! I don't think we will though, gotta think healthy to stay healthy!
LEFT: Me and my little brother! He will always be there for us! We love him so much! I bought him that purple shirt and he rocks it so good! Might I add that it took Juan FOREVER to get a good picture of us because he fears my new awesome camera!
RIGHT: David and Celestie! The two friends that we can always count on to go to our dinners. No matter what they have planned they will be there. They had a family Christmas dinner that they needed to go to and they put that on hold so that they could be there for us! How awesome is that! They really are the best fun friends we have! Oh but let me not forget that Celestie meant to do that face! Silly goose!
Oh did I mention that we also had cake! Yes, there was no way that we were not going to try the celebration cake this time around! But not that many of us liked it. Well more like David and Daisy and well Juan didn't want to try it because he was soooooo full! Plus he also had his own brownie!
SUNDAY: Didn't do much, I have been having a moody day so I have stayed away from people and Husband has been trying to make me happy. I went to the gym and had a good time there but once I left the moodiness came back. So Husband told me he would take me shopping, that didn't make things any better because well, people are Christmas shopping and the people that are crazy looking for last minutes gifts are so rude. Why? I have no idea. Where is the joy? Why are people not happy?

Readers: Are you done shopping? Who was the hardest person for you to shop for? Did you give this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment