Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Sorry I've been m.i.a for a while.. almost a week and let's face it the last two posts were pretty lame. I've been stuck at a pity party that I threw myself and well just be happy you weren't my party bag! :)

So good news! Last week I was working out like crazy and my body loved me for it! Bad news? I'm sick and I didn't get to go today :( and so I am hoping to make it tomorrow. I feel a little better. I was suppose to go to Disneyland with my friend (we have annual passes) but I woke up so icky, :( we're hoping to be able to go before I go back to work next week.

Now what have I been up to that I have been so busy to post? Well other than working out twice a day during one of the rainy days Juan and I took out his Christmas present to break it in...


I only shot the gun three times, the kick was too much. My goodness does that gun have some power! I took a video with my phone but I'm not sure how to get it on my computer yet :( I can't email it to myself either because the file is too big. Husband was/is very happy with his gun. He can't wait to take it out again. He's thinking of getting me my own gun but I don't know about that. I think I'll stick to renting. One gun in the house is enough...

Well then it was Christmas Eve! We spent it with my family as we do every year. I'm so happy to have such a thankful Husband that will not fight me on this! We had such a wonderful time. We waited until my lil big brother got home from work and then had a late dinner. We hung around and the kids played and then at midnight the gifts were opened!


This year I added color to my tree, last year it was all black and white. This year something just came over me and I added a lot of bright colors! The tree to the right is my mom's tree. This was the picture before all the gifts were opened! As you can tell I the kids were fully awake at midnight! Nothing was going to keep them away from opening presents!!! 

Let me just add that I have been using my Nikon D3100 and almost all of my pictures have now been taken with this amazing camera!!! I just love it!! I can't wait to really get into taking pictures!!

Christmas day was spent with my in laws. We had a wonderful turkey dinner planned and I set the table as best as I can. I waned to add more but I also wanted there to be enough room for everyone.


Husband "cooking"


Dinner is ready!!

Now, I'm a very controlling person. I want everything to always be right and perfect. I was hoping to have a wonderful and beautiful dinner with my in laws. Sadly, it didn't work out that way. My in laws brought an extra person which they did not tell me so I had to somehow add an extra place setting and then my lil sister in law was late to dinner because she was with her boyfriend (who we invited but he didn't want to attend). Then when Juan cut into the turkey it wasn't fully cooked and the food was getting cold. As much as I tried dinner just went to crap. But at least the table setting was nice for a few moments.

After my panic attack and my venting to Juan we took off to the movies. Juan and I have been doing this since we have been dating. Every Christmas we go out and watch a movie. This year it was Black Swan. LOVED THE MOVIE! The plot was amazing and it was so different! I'm so happy I got over my anxiety and went out.

I really do hate having such bad social anxiety. It gets in the way of being happy and having a good time. I try to fight it but sometimes it just gets the better of me. Not many people understand that side of me, it's something I just can't help nor control. I'm working at it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment