Thursday, December 09, 2010

Guess who is going back to school?!

ME!!!



Yep! After three years after graduating with my B.A. in English I'm finally going back to school!!!! YAY ME! Winter 2011 will be my first quarter back. First, I will be taking English 311, The English Language. I'm re-taking this class becuase I need a B or better to apply to the masters program I want to get into and I also need to re-take English 385. I took these classes at the end of my undergraduate course work and well that was the time that Juan was away which meant that my head wasn't able to fully concentrate. I'm hoping to be able to get into the MFA program this Fall 2011 so fingers crossed!! Which reminds me I need to get back to my short stories so my lovely (few) readers I will be posting some of my short stories here! I hope I get some good feed back from y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment