Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Enough is Enough...

So after high school little by little I have been gaining weight and now at a size 9/10 I'm just not happy. Sure at times I have been happy at my size but today I woke up not feeling well and just couldn't get out of bed...and so enough is enough!



This morning I had a small bowl of cereal and I was going to work out but I just couldn't, I just started cleaning the house and getting ready to make a healthy dinner. I started getting hungry and there was some left over pizza calling my name but I was strong and had a healthy snack instead. What's better than fruit and cheese!
For dinner I made chicken, with brown rice and some veggies and I had some orange juice! It was very yummy and Juan loved it too. Who said eating healthy wouldn't taste good.
After dinner Juan and I took off to Best Buy to pick up Inception and to look at the camera that I have been wanting. The new Nikon D3100, they had a special that if you bought it you would get a lense and a bag for free! I thought we were only looking but Juan said to just get it now so that I can take pictures on Christmas Eve and when he gets his gun next week! So I am one happy girl right now! Juan has even been playing with it and I'm going to be using it this weekend at the graduation lunch ceremony at work/school!

So now I am going to really get on it. Eating healthy and working out, no more being lazy and no more throwing my very own pitty party.

2 comments:

  1. i will cheer you on!!!! i knw how it is with getting lazy, lol been working out for like 2 months and i can say i have lagged it 2 weeks and well i have to suffer the consequences!!! plus i knw when i work out and eat really yummy i feel so much better physically and spiritually!!, sooo you can do it Debbie!!!! btw dinner looked so good!!

    jackie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie!! :) I've gotten lazy for the past months! But this blog will help me because then I would hate to admit that I am not doing what I should be doing.

    ReplyDelete