Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Three years ago he wore black and she wore white...

Happy 3 year anniversary to the Husband! Three years ago we married in the eyes of God with family and friends as our witnesses. It was such a beautiful ceremony! It was a frosty day, that week it rained so much but that day the sky was stunning blue and there was shown in the mountains. It was as though the heavens were smiling down on us and giving us their blessing! I was such a happy bride that day because since the moment I saw Juan I always knew that he and I would marry, it was as though a little angel whispered into my ear that he was the one. I’m so lucky to have found my soul mate and so lucky that he loves me as much as I love him.

Today, I slipped a love note in his lunch box for him to find while at work BUT he didn’t find it so I had to give him a little hint to look for something. Then during my lunch I went out and bought him a hookah and cigar, went home and placed it in the kitchen for him to see when he got home from work before me. Along with a card expressing to him just how happy and in love I am with him. He LOVED it!

When I got home he had a surprise of his own as well! I walked into the kitchen and found red roses and a big wrapped present (he never wraps his gifts), I figured he would get me flowers as he always does but I did not expect that he would have a gift for me too!!!! I opened it and found the cupcake maker that I have been wanting because it is just so cute! I mean look at it! I just about cried when I hugged him, he made me feel so special and made me smile all night long. I felt so loved!

Today I finally figured out what my next tattoo piece will be too! I have wanted a big piece again and I know just what I’m going to get now! I will get the words/date: 12/1/2007 He wore black and she wore white. It will be on ribbon and that ribbon will be wrapped around a day of the dead couple, I want it to be very colorful and it will go on my back. I might just get it this month during my Christmas vacation!

5 comments:

  1. Wow just lovely!
    u got the cupcake maker!
    this brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes! Debbie keep them coming :)
    I love the quote you will be getting :) te kiero amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vero!!! I have put in a lot of time and thought into this all! :) I'm really excited about it all! :))

    I'm all smiles and you left me my first comment!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title !!!
    Can't wait to see the sketch of the tattoo :) u should add a little cupcake to it too.
    Congratulations! God bless ur marriage !!! Love you :-*
    <3 Jeanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen: Yeah I'm going to work on the sketch this weekend and then contact my guy to see what ideas he has b/c he is just so amazing. I think I'm going to add three red roses too and I want the bride to have a dress that is see-through so that the bones will show. EEK! I'm so excited and even more excited people are reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! ur words are just.... like ive always told you ur writting is soooo good love reading these blogs!!! and congrats on ur anniversary!!!


    jackie....

    ReplyDelete