Saturday, December 11, 2010

Busy with loving life!

It's only Saturday night and already I have had such a fun weekend!

Friday: Worked 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., it was a half day for me since I was going to have to work a few hours on Saturday for the CBPA 2010 December Graduation. After work I met up with Celestie and we had lunch at Applebees. 2 for $20 lunch meal! YUM! After that we took off to Micheal's and bought a few things we needed for our Christmas gifts we're making.

I have been working on making or rather drawing on white ornaments for my work peoples. I hope that they will like them and place them on their tree:

Some of them have their name in the design while others have their name on the back of them because well they were made just for them!! I wonder why I have never thought of this before, either way I'm happy that I thought of it this year! Last year I made them baked goods and the year before that I made them scarfs.

After our shopping at Michael's we went to Starbucks for a drink and some good old girl talk. I made up my mind then that I was going to go to Disneyland with her and her boyfriend David, though I felt very tired.

That night we took off to Disneyland so that we could check out ElecTRONica. Juan and I were going to just buy a park hopper but ended up just buying the deluxe annual pass so that we can go whenever we want. Here are the pictures of our fun Disneyland night:



There was just about NO parking that we had to end up parking in the Toy Story Parking lot and take a bus into the park!


Going into ElecTRONica!


First drink and only drink that night!

Why yes, the glass does light up and we got to keep it!

HEHE Disneyland hired GoGo Dancers!!!

TOO many lights!! We hide from them under Celestie's hood!

TRYING to look cute!


Pee-a-boo!!! Waiting for Tower of Terror!

Drinks in hand! Cheers!!!


It felt like Grad Night all over again!!!


The night was amazing but I ended up getting sick after the one ride we got on. I didn't have dinner and with the one STRONG drink I had and then with the going up and down on the ride...well I got sick and just about threw up but still it was a fun night and we plan to go back again but this time we're having dinner before we go! Gotten be smart about these things. The only thing that we didn't like was that there were little kids all over the place. YES it is Disneyland but it is also a type of club scene and the last thing you want to see when you're drinking and having a good time is a two year old on the couch in front of you. Either it's a must! if you plan to go to Disneyland make sure to stop by California Adventure after 7:00 p.m.

Saturday: Got up early and headed off to work for the December Graduation lunch which we have been planning. The food was yummy and there was an OKAY turn out. I guess a lot of people just didn't want to be at school for like four hours.

After work I got home and my baby little brother wanted me to take him to the bookstore to buy a book. I was more than happy to take him! The book wasn't at the bookstore so we took off to Target in hopes to find it there and we did! He was so happy! It was a Lego book that he had wanted to buy at the book fair at school but he didn't have enough money at the time. Have I mentioned that my little brother is my Godson? Yes, Juan and I baptized him this past September and I am taking it very serious.

Since we were at Target and I had my ten kids that we were buy gifts for we decide that it would be good for my baby brother to learn a lesson and to help us pick out the gifts they had on their wish card. My sister in law Jeanny works for Well's Fargo and they always get cards from an Orphan Outreach program so that if people can they can buy them Christmas presents. This year I got ten kids and we bought them the best toys we could find. Diego (little brother) had so much fun helping us pick out the toys but he also felt sad that these kids didn't have families. He has such a bit heart and there are so many things that make him feel sad when he finds out just how sad life can get.



Sorry for the crappy picture, my phone needs a flash.
 
 So I had a busy two days and now I can finally relax and do what I love, write! I have been taking pictures with my new camera but I'm thinking I need a new notebook because mine is over four years old and it is getting pretty slow and annoying. Yeah I don't think that I will be getting that any time soon.

I hope you all are enjoying the blog thus far!

3 comments:

  1. I really LOVE those ornaments that u are making ur co-workers. I REALLY hope that they like them and appreciate them. I am so HAPPY that U and Juan volunteered to adopt 10 kids for this Holiday season. God bless U and Juan for making this kids feel LOVED atleast for one day of the year. Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention Alondra and Elena can't wait to go back to go back to California Aventure just cuz they enjoyed Electronica!!!Lol they want to go dancing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh too cute. It was funny seeing the kids dance to that.typw of music.
    I loved being able to adpot them for the holiday wish I could adopt them for reals

    ReplyDelete