Thursday, December 02, 2010

I have readers!

Drawn by my big sister in law
I'm so excited to know that people are reading my blog! Yes, I have only posted one and already I have gotten really good feedback which I'm thankful for! My big sister in law even ended up drawing up an amazing picture of how she thought my tattoo would look. It’s amazing! Maybe I’ll be daring one day to get something like that done on the top of my foot. I really want something classic and preppy because that is going to be one that I will never be able to hide. Now it wasn't 100% what I was thinking of but still it is beautiful! The bow is just amazing, I could picture having a tattoo on both the top of my feet of just two bows. It would look very cute I think because then it would look like all my shoes have ribbons! Maybe one day when I feel that I am ready for that type of pain.






To the left is something that I am thinking of as the bride but I want her wearing a wedding gown that is sheer so that the ribs and all the other bones can be seen. I'm also going to want to have bright red roses, three of them. Why three? Well because Juan and I were engaged three years before we got married and I waited for Juan for three years. Also, I had red roses for the wedding which just looked amazing. I know I say they looked amazing and who wouldn't say that about their wedding? See for yourself...





To the right is my wedding bouquet with curly willow. It was so heavy and the name of the roses is black magics. This is the reason why I want the red roses on my tattoo. I can't wait to finally see how it is going to look and I'm going to talk to the tattoo artist I plan to go to so that I can get it as soon as possible. Also, I need to draw something up this weekend so that I can let him know just what I want and then he can perfect my idea.


To my readers: Thank you for taking the time to read and thank you for commenting. I hope you keep reading and I hope you enjoy what I have to say. My little thoughts my plans and my hopes. Please feel free to click on the other links, family tree, my other half, etc. I changed it so that you all can comment on what I have created and put together there. 

As much as I would LOVE to be able to post every day the truth is that I am not going to have something amazing to say everyday and the last thing that I want is to have this get boring. 

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day:
- work 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (I might skip my lunch and get off a tad bit early)
- dinner with the husband
- Target to buy the office Christmas tree 
- visit VeroBabies to donate some money for an event she is holding (I get a shirt out of it!)
- gym, going to TRY to the sauna for the first time!
- buy blank ornaments for gifts (I plan to draw on them)
- write out Christmas cards 
- use my new cupcake maker 
- blog! 

Yes, I am going to have a busy day tomorrow and I hope to have a lot to say and write about!

2 comments:

  1. nice lol i love all the ideas and well hopefully ull get ur tatto soon, maybe we should go together lol i want one too pero me falta that push, have a good night talk 2 u soon



    ......jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have four right now, once you start you will not stop. I kid you not! I really go to get it.
    Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete