Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I played Santa today!

I passed out the amazing gifts that I made for my co-workers today!!! Aww that made me feel so warm and fuzzy! They LOVED them! But then again who wouldn't love these:
Everyone is always amazed when they see my creations and yet when I look at them I don't think they're a big deal. Then again not that many people have the patience to do something like that. Either way I'm happy that they loved their little gifts. I have no idea what I'm going to do next year for them. Maybe I'll make each one of them a cake or something. I make it sound so simple!

Tonight when I got home Juan and I wrapped presents for our holiday adopted kids. It was our first time that we adopted kids for the holiday thanks to my sister in law. I'm so happy and thankful that we are in a situation that we are able to do something like this. While wrapping presents Husband and I talked and we decided that next year we will do the same again. God has blessed us in so many ways the least we can do is buy a few gifts for kids that don't have anything. It honestly made me feel so good! But then I felt sad because Pucca wanted one of the gifts:

Then when I moved Woody away from her I had to deal with this saddest face ever! 

I feel so bad when she gives me these looks! She's my baby and I always want to give her everything that she wants. I even told Husband that we need to buy her, her very own Woody now! But she just wants toys so I'm guess it doesn't HAVE to be a Woody... at least I hope not! After a good laugh from Pucca we were done wrapping the presents:


I really need to stop taking pictures with my phone and just use my new awesome camera but sometimes I just don't want to have to take out the camera and then have to connect it to my computer. The phone is easier, I just need better lighting. You call get the picture though right?

Before I knew it the day was over and it was time for bed! :( At least tomorrow I have something wonderful to look forward to for work! We're having out Holiday Potluck!! We're even going to play the white elephant game, can you believe that I'm 26 and I NEVER paid this game before!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment