Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Staff Potluck!

Today was our staff Potluck which was so yummy! There was so much food and a lot of positive people. Sadly, we have to work with some sucky people sometimes but thankfully they didn't want to play with us!
Here are a few pictures that I was able to take from a co-worker... I got shy and didn't take any :(



Talking to Jessica and Chuck listening I guess...
 
The fun group (minus Lisa who is taking the pictures)

When someone wants to take your picture just smile!!! If not then you're going to come out silly!


I got to play the White Elephant game for the first time ever! I took a gift card to Starbucks and I was the last one to get to pick a gift and it turned out that no one had taken the gift I brought. So I go up and say well since no one picked my gift I guess I'll take it since it's a Starbucks gift card. Everyone wanted one that was opened and people were fighting for it and I had one up there all along! That was so funny!
There was an announcement made then that we are going to start having a lot more staff events and the birthday celebrations will be coming back! I'm so excited for that! We all need time together and away from the desk from time to time. Sure there will be some people who just don't want to join in on the fun but that will be their loss.


Another big event today:
Juan got his Christmas gift! Yes! He got his Springfield XD .45 long barrel. He was so happy! He just kept taking it apart and looking at everything. He even read the book that came with it! This boy does not read people! This is how happy he was! This weekend we plan to break it in and take it shooting! This is going to be a big gun for me to shoot but it will be fun. I'll make sure to take my Nikon to get some fabulous pictures! I'm so happy that I can make my husband happy because no matter what he always does the same! He makes me happy by just holding me!
This weekend is going to be so busy, TRON on Friday, shooting range Saturday morning, Husband's birthday dinner Saturday night, baking with Celestie Sunday. So much fun!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment