Monday, February 28, 2011

Love for Pens...

Am I the only that has an obsession for pens?
There are just some pens that I love and use until their untimely death. There have even been times in which I sign something with someone else's pen and ASK if I can have the pen. I don't always get it (but I do always get a crazy look), so then I go on a mission to look for that same pen! Over time if I don't find it I somehow manage to forget about it. But only after Mr. Husband tells me to just let go, that later on I will find another pen I love.

There is just something about the way that certain pens write or rather the way the ink and point make my writing look.

I guess you can call me a pen hoarder and at times a hoarder of books (more on this later if I feel the need to revel this other obsession of mine).

The pens don't even need to look pretty. It can be the cheapest looking pen ever and if writes nice, is the right color then I will want it and keep it.

Is there anyone else out there that is odd like me?

Here are a few pens that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE using!
All of which area pretty different!


1 comment:

  1. lol how funny im actually kinda the same way!! i love to shop for pens!!


    JAckie

    ReplyDelete