Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!

Today Mr. Husband woke up sick, so sick that he called off of work and while I'm at the office he is sick in bed. It was so hard to leave him while he has a fever, a bad cough and body aches. I just wanted to stay home and care for him but there isn't much I can do. He just needs to sleep it off.

So today is THAT holiday. Yes, there are a lot of people that don't like it, they hate it and they focus only on the negative. But let's be optimistic and just smile through the day because there is someone out there that loves you no matter what!

Yesterday while I wasn't out and about taking pictures at the park I made cupcakes for the office. No, we do not have a holiday party. No, there is nothing going on. I just made cupcakes so that I can give them out and so that EVERYONE can have something today...


Here they are! The homemade cupcakes! They didn't come out as cute as I would like them to but they are still very yummy! Everyone who was willing to take one enjoyed it very much! I was even called the Valentines day angle by a student who I guess was watching me as I walked around handing out cupcakes. It made me smile.

For lunch assistant and I had a heart shapped pizza from Papa John's. We just had to get one because it just sounded so silly!

That pizza was so yummy! Now if you look closely you will see that there are no slices! We had to cut the pizza on our own! Also, the pizza isn't much of a heart but hey it was funny and oh so yummy!

Then... at 5 p.m. I got flowers delivered at work. I stay at work until 6 p.m. and so I got to enjoy my flowers for an hour. Who that flower shop really didn't manage their timing all too well... what if I would have left work at 5 p.m. today? Eek!


Flowers, ballons, and chocalate. WOW!



A close up for the flowers... I sure do hate filler but this is just something that guys don't know about. Mr. Husband is too cute.

Mr. Husband woke up pretty sick today, he had a 106 degree fever and is just feeling awful. It's time now for me to nurse him back to health. I hope I don't get sick.
I hope all my readers had an amazing Valentine's Day! Remember though to celebrate it everyday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment