Saturday, February 05, 2011

SOMEONE GOT A MACPRO BOOK!


Meet my new tech best friend! Yes, I Deborah Grijalva de Zamorano now owns a MAC! I had been complaining about my PC for so long. I was sick of it, it was slow and I didn't even like blogging from it anymore. I guess Mr. Husband felt sorry for me and today when we went to Victoria Gardens we went to the Apple store to look around...

I guess Mr. Husband had a little plan up his sleeve and this is now my Love Day gift! Best gift ever!!! Now what did I get him? Well I got him an X Box 360. Yeah, we kind of spoil each other. This is my second post this my new MAC and I am LOVING it! I truly feel that with a new notebook I am going to really be able to take my writing serious. I was only writing in little journals because I hated my PC so much. Not no more!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment