Tuesday, February 22, 2011

For Shame!

For a while I was doing really good at posting and now I have lost that drive.
It's not that I don't want to post. I do. I just don't have much to post.
I am working on two different posts though 

One: I am looking for a picture to post with it and I need to sit down and further develop it.
Two: The ASL video that I said I would post for a few friends that want to teach their kids a few signs. I really want to do the video but let's face it. I'm shy and I need to organize myself so that I don't need so many takes.

Either way. I'm still here and I'm still thinking about blogging. Soon enough I will post something good. I just don't want to post boring stuff and then lose readers but I don't want to NOT post and then lose readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment