Monday, February 07, 2011

Reading for Pleasure

I use to read a book a week and sometimes I would be really committed and read two books a week! 
Not anymore. There are times in which I just stop reading an nothing seems interesting.

Last week during one of my many trips to Target I was looking at the books. I had been wanting to go back to my reading for pleasure but nothing ever caught my attention. Then I saw this book:


If you don't already know, Elizabeth Gilbert is the author to Eat, Pray, Love. I read this book last year and I even bought it for a few people because I loved it so much. I took a lot from that book. So I figured this book would give a lot just like the last. So far in my reading I have gathered that protagonist did not want to marry her sweetheart. In fact they had decided that they would do everything possible to NOT get married.

Now, why would I be interested in a book like this? Well I once never wanted to get married as well. I also have quiet a few friends that never want to get married so I'm reading this book for myself and for them. I tend to always be the guinea pig either by choice for force.

So...as I'm reading the book I'm sure a lot of thoughts will come to mind and so a lot of blogs will come of these thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment