Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today is my wonderful Mommy’s birthday!

The amazing Mother who has helped me be the person I am today. The amazing Mother who has always supported me, believed me and loved me no matter what. The amazing Mother who has dried away my tears, help me in my time of need and picked me up when I was down. The amazing Mother who has stood up for me, boosted about me and gave me away on my wedding day. Today God has blessed her with another year!


Last night my brothers and I took her out to dinner at World Famous Islamorada Fish Company Restaurant. We had a wonderful time. My older brother and I decided that we need to go out to eat as a family more often, its good bonding time. I’m sure that we can make it a once a month tradition. Breakfast or dinner at a restaurant so that no one needs to worry about cleaning up. I’m pretty excited about this. Family outings are always so much fun and a must!


Today I’m surprise my Mommy with Casey’s Cupcakes! I’m sure she will love one of the flavors I have picked out for her; Red Velvet, Orange, Strawberry, Vanilla, Carrot, White Chocolate Cherry. How can someone not be able to pick one out? I’m going to have trouble picking just one to eat!



I hope she enjoys them and I hope she has an amazing day and year! I love my Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. great its 2 in the morning and i come across ur pics of cupcakes i want one now :( btw ive been working on my blog i set up my about me... now i gotta get to bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you have been working on your blog! I can't wait to see it and read it! :)
    I might make cupcakes today for work tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete