Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Picnic

Today was such a beautiful, sunny day! Such a perfect day that I went on a cute little picnic with VeroBabies and her friend Noemi. We also made it a date in which to take our cameras and just take pictures of everything and anything for some practice. This was our fun fill day under the sun... 


 The beautiful sky and countless of trees...
 My beautiful VeroBabies...
 How can someone NOT love trees...

The colors here are just so amazing here! Her hair, lips, grass, the blue in her dress...
 Playing her ukulele during our little picnic...
 One of the many lake views...

Noemi posing for us on one of the beautiful bridges in Fermount Park, Riverside...

I see a face... do you?


















Catching VeroBabies take one of her amazing pictures...

My little size 4 flats against the wonderful green, green grass...

Noemi jumping around...
 The rose garden...

 Noemi lost in the winter roses...












This is me... curves and all. My gray hair, I wear with pride. My legs are strong, my hips are wide, my feet are tiny and my cheeks are chubby. I'm not perfect but this is who I am. This is me, carefree and worry free, this is me in love and loved. This is me...


  

No comments:

Post a Comment