Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's Here! It's Here!

Early this week I finally ordered my amazing, cute, girly camera bag and today it finally came in! 
Let me just say that it is massive! But what can I expect when it will hold my MacBook Pro, my camera and extra lenses? Plus everything else I would normally carry in my purse. It basically looks like a school bag but I have no problem with that since... I am a student of life and I work at a university. This only means that I will look more like a student than before. 

Package from the outside

Finally open... does it not just look so welcoming!

This is it! Yes, there is some hot pink to it! 

Dust bag, and thank you card for buying it! 
This is just so amazing to me! This just makes me want to buy another when I get a chance to and when I need a change. Everything came perfect and I can't wait to use it tomorrow. 

Yes, tomorrow will be the day that I will be carrying my camera with me EVERYWHERE and my MacBook Pro EVERYWHERE! This should be fun but I'm sure there will be days in which I don't want to carry it everywhere... and then I'm sure I will feel very naked with out it! 

I'm oh so very excited!! 

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! i gotta go on a search for mine... i wana find one too prob not as big as that but sumthing cool :) ok so we have to make picture dates too :) Love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah mind is pretty big but it's all good. I'll get a smaller one later on. The small one I wanted they didn't have it in stock, it's called LALA teehee
    YES! YES! YES! We have to set up a picture date! We should go to this park in Riverside that Juan use to always take me on dates! It has amazing trees and a lake!

    ReplyDelete