Sunday, January 02, 2011

Finally the holidays are over!

Yes, its nice to spend time with family and spend the holidays with the people you love but the truth is, this time around I wasn't feeling it. December flew by and the last week of the year I was sick. How? I have no idea. I'm always so careful and dress warm but I guess it was just time to get sick. Thankfully I'm getting better and tomorrow it's back to work after a two week vacation.

I'm actually happy about going back to work. I feel that all I have been doing is sleeping and if that is all I'm doing I might as well get back to my routine. Work. This year though there will be many changes! I go back to school next week! I will be taking an English course to get getting to apply for the MFA program. I have also promised myself to make more time to work out because I hate feeling so stiff. My joints are starting to feel awful! So after work I'll just get to the gym as I use to but Tuesday & Thursdays it is going to be time for the books!

This year is going to be a good year. So much change is coming and I'm excited for it!! But I won't let my little secrets out just yet. They say the more you talk about your goals the less likely you are to reach them and so I will keep my goals hush hush for now but little by little I will reach them!

I hope you all had wonderful holidays and have a beautiful new year!

1 comment:

  1. Yay good luck in school!!! and well about the working out, girl u will do it!! and change is always good!! glad to hear you up beat... Have a good 2011!!!

    jackie....

    ReplyDelete