Monday, January 31, 2011

Long Time No Post?!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I just feel that nothing really great has happened for me to write about. I'm a pretty lame person. I don't drink, I don't party and I'm married and so I don't have much to really rant about. That which I do want to rant about I just do it with those that I know won't take offense to it because it seems that now in days people are very sensitive. Oh they can hurt you and ignore you but you can't ask for an explanation. But enough of that... unless you really want to hear me rant and if that is the case then let me know and that will be my next blog! :)

Friday, I took the day off. No, I didn't call off sick, I requested a personal day so that I could spend time with my broken hearted friend. We went to Disneyland and just had fun being us!

One of the last rides was It's a Small World, um I really didn't want to get on it. I remember how lame it is and well it still it. Celestie had forgotten but if you see the picture above you can see that she soon realized how lame it still is. That ride truly needs an update!


We were VERY happy to finally get out of the ride! My goodness I felt like it was a two hour ride! I was going crazy listening to that song!


Hey did you know that Disneyland isn't the happiest place for everyone? This billy goat wasn't too happy. The whole time we were playing with him he did not move! He was a very grumpy billy goat! But he posed very well for pictures!
So that was a fun filled day with my good friend Celestie. We went to Disneyland, checked in just about everywhere on Facebook which I'm sure drove people crazy. Sorry we were just having too much fun! :)


The next day, Saturday I went out with Mr. Husband. he missed me so much Friday. I was craving noodles and so we were on a hunt to find some that I was willing to try. Where did we end up? Ontario at a place called Pho Vietnamese noodles. I was pretty scared to try the new food, I'm a very picky eater and I have never been big on Asian food but Mr. Husband said that I would like it so I gave it a try...



I for one think that the noodles look like jellyfish... but no they were rice noddles. Very healthy I'm told.



My rice noodles with chicken! YUM! I like my food plain :)


Mr. Husband with his egg noddles and beef.

So what was the outcome? Did I like them? Will I go back? YES. YES. AND YES! I was actually craving them again Sunday night but we didn't want to drive out to Ontario yet again for the noodles. I plan to learn to make the chicken and noodles because they were just so yummy! I even tasted Mr. Husband's egg noodles and YUM! I liked those too.

I think this year is just going to be the year in which I try many new things... I wonder what else is in store for me! I can't wait! 

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun weekend you had Debbs. My son Anthony hates It's a small world too!!! lol it used to be his favorite ride when he was like 3yrs but now he refuses to go on it. he says "mommy it's boring, it's just the same song over and over again" LOL
    and the check in's were funny to me!!! lol
    and i like that you're getting out of your comfort shell and trying new foods. it's exciting and we all need some excitement in our lives. PLUS, you can try new places and recommend it to us =)

    -Kathy E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy:
    I saw a lot of little kids enjoying the ride and I was just laughing and complaining about it. I wanted it to end the moment I got on!

    I never thought of that, that is so true. If I try the new places then maybe other people will try them out too! I will just have to get more creative and take more pictures of the places and write like reviews of the places! That would be something good to do with this blog huh? This weekend I plan to try duck! So look out for that post! :)

    ReplyDelete