Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And so it begins...

What is one thing that all mothers fear for their daughters?

I would have to say... starting their period!
Why?

Because then this means that they are no longer your little girl. They're grown up and oh my goodness they can get pregnant now!! That is so scary!
All of you already know though, I do not have kids yet. So why am I so worried?
Simple... it's because of this face...



Our foster puppy Oreo who JUST turned one is now in heat! She got her first doggy period! Pucca never got her period because we fixed her. So now we have to go through this with Oreo. Oh that poor puppy! We were going to just keep her outside but since I just couldn't bring myself we went to Pet's Smart in hopes to be able to find something for her little problem.


And we did!! Yes, those are puppy diapers! 



From the left: Luna, Pucca and Oreo. They were smelling them wondering what it was we brought home. I think Oreo had an idea of what this could be since she started to want to sneak away. Who could blame her though...





Oh she does not look happy at all! But this is what needs to be done until I find out if she is going to get fixed by her owners. That or keep her outside and that will just break my heart to do that to her. So, Oreo is now wearing a diaper around the house. She's actually leaving it on which we did not think would happen. I hope this doesn't last too long.

I keep wondering if she has cramps. If she feels fat and if she is PMSing. I for one think that maybe she is PMSing since she got in a fight with both Pucca and Luna today before dinner. I wonder what her cravings are so that we could get her whatever her little heart desires. Too bad we have no idea so we just give her a few extra treats.




1 comment:

  1. awww that first picture of her is just so heartbreaking. poor Oreo. she's so cute though!!!!

    -Kathy

    ReplyDelete