Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday... so in love!

Saturday was so busy and amazing!

It started off with me driving the GT3000, I just learned how to drive stick last year and haven't really driven it because I don't like taking it out in the rain. Well it's more like Husband not wanting to take it out in the rain. I keep telling myself that I will start driving it to work but I always hold back. I have yet to drive it on the freeway out of fear that I might stall out. Just look at that blue beauty!!! It's amazing!



While my car was getting serviced we took our baby Pucca (American Bulldog) to the groomers. We took her to this new place called Pet Scene in Yucaipa. You're able to wash your puppy using professional groomer supplies and buy organic stuff for your pets! The place is very friendly and they treated Pucca the way she should be treated. They even have snacks and water for dogs. Everyone who has a pet and loves them like their own children needs to take them there! We plan to go back all the time and take our other babies! The owner use to work at CSUSB and I use to work with her.




Driving to Pet Scene
 

Fun in the tub


"Daddy is giving me the best bath ever!"




Nap time after Pucca's bath



Goodies!!!


Saturday night we went to go have dinner with friends at the Mission Inn, Bella Trattoria. It was our first time there and my goodness I have fallen in love! I can't wait to go back again. The food is amazing and well you have to just love the surroundings! Who doesn't love the Mission Inn, Riverside? Husband fell in love with the place too. I guess we'll be finding ourselves there more often!



Yummy Dinner!!!

After dinner we stopped by at Casey's Cupcakes! YUM! Way better than Sprinkle's Cupcakes! They have the cutest place ever! So much pink and so many cute cupcakes to choose from! Looks like people will be getting Casey Cupcakes for their birthdays! The box is so cute that it comes in! All it needs is a ribbon!


After we left Riverside, Husband and I took off to go watch The Green Hornet. I had a lot of doubt about that movie. I was simply going because Husband wanted to watch it. I thought it was going to be one of those dumb funny movies. It turns out that the movie is great! It's funny and extreamly entertaining.

Now, Sunday night. Today we did nothing. We were so tired from yesterday and I am so happy that I got to spend such a fun and amazing day with Husband. It has been a while since we have had a whole day of outings. I'm happy that we made the time and that Husband was willing to out go even when he doesn't have a voice, well not much of one. He knew that I had been wanting to go out for a while and I had been wanting to have dinner at the Mission Inn for some time. For Husband to go ahead with our plans even though he's still sick makes me so happy and thankful. He is such an amazing man! I love him so much!

If you haven't been to the Mission Inn, Riverside for dinner yet, go! Make sure to stop by Casey's Cupcakes as well!


5 comments:

  1. awww that all sounds like so much fun Debbs! i just might have to convince my hubby when he comes home to take me to the Mission Inn. and i will definitely want to be stopping by Casey Cupcakes! the packaging IS way cute and i bet what's inside is even better! Mmm yummy =) thanks for the ideas...

    -Kathy E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy: Yes, you must go when your hubby gets back! You can have a whole romantic day and even stay at the hotel! The rooms are beautiful!!! Thank you for commenting and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawww we sooo need a romantic day together. oooooh how i miss him :'(

    -Kathy E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruce and I stayed at the Mission Inn one night and we went to Casey's Cupcakes!! I loved it too!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen: I have yet to stay there but want to because it is just so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete