Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LittleBit Update

Where have I been?
Why are there no updates on the pregnancy?

I have been debating about posting the latest update because it is so hard for me to get out but maybe it will help. I hope.

First, there were no updates because I had nothing to update. I went for two appointments; one was to get my information down and a bunch of blood work from me. Another was a class about what I should eat and how to stay healthy and what is to come. This class was boring and such a waste of time. I for one didn’t learn anything new.

Then came the date in which I was going to finally get to see my baby! Friday, May 27th. I got to meet my doctor and I was excited and nervous to finally see LittleBit. I was told that I was going to be able to hear/see the baby’s heartbeat. Mr. Husband & I were very excited. The appointment wasn’t full of smiles and joy though. In fact through the appointment I had to fight way my tears.

The vaginal ultrasound showed two sacks. Twins the doctor said and then when he kept looking around he started to question. Have I been nauseous? Am I vomiting? Have I been spotting? Yes, No and No. Mr. Husband held my heart as we found out that the doctor couldn’t find LittleBit one or two. All he could see were two sacks. The doctor then said that it could be that the pregnancy is very early OR that it’s a bad pregnancy. I could be pregnant but there is no baby (or babies).

Now, I’m having blood work done every three days and on Friday the RN will be calling me for the results as to what is going to happen, what is going on with my pregnancy. On Monday, (I have no idea what time) I will be having an ultrasound done in hopes that my LittleBit One and Two are growing. What if they’re not?

The will cause me to miscarry and I will lose the pregnancy. Mr. Husband and I will then have to start over…

Every day, every night, just about every moment of the day I have been praying for my LittleBit One and Two. I’m told to be positive, that all will work out but the tone that the doctorhas , the tone that the RN has… well it doesn’t sound like good news.

I'm scared, I'm worried... but I'm holding on to hope. I have to stay postive for myself, for Mr. Husband, for LittleBit One & Two

1 comment:

  1. Ay Amiga sabes ke te kiero mucho! y primeramente Dios todo siga bien! Y si no pues le hechas ganas! this post made me emotional as to how I can feel maybe an inch of waht u feel.
    I pray and belive for good news! i know u are strong!

    ReplyDelete