Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Just you wait... this too will pass

It’s amazing how life works.

One day you feel alone.
You feel as though no one cares about you.
You feel no one wants to talk to you, must less, spend time with you.
 It makes you just want to cry.
Or rather it makes ME want to CRY.
But I tell myself that I things will get better, that things could be worse.
I tell myself that I am over thinking all of this and as always, being way too sensitive.

Then…

Out of the blue I hear from an old friend and it’s only me hearing from this one friend. It isn’t via Facebook to comment on some random post or random picture. There is an actual conversation happening. There are questions being asked and answers given. There are passions be shared and plans being made. There is a conversation happening and it’s happening with me. There is someone that wants to talk to me (outside of family and work). It’s a wonderful feeling that someone actually reached out to me rather than me always reaching out to others.

Have YOU ever felt this way?

It’s a strong amazing feeling. At least for me it is/was.

Because of this I now feel the need to reach out to friends I haven’t talked to in months, or even years. Friends, people I know… what if they feel the way I feel, have felt? What if they too are waiting for someone? Waiting, as I was and yet I didn’t even realize just what I was waiting for.

Because I pushed on to be positive and stay positive I wasn’t caught in the “Swamp of Sadness.”

I will let this be proof that it is always best to be positive and not dwell on the past. To push onward because if I’m feeling bad now, in a few seconds I could possibly be feeling amazing!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard when you feel this way but good when you are able to see the light. Love the never ending story reference by the way!
    I really like your blog and you'r writing.

    ReplyDelete