Monday, May 09, 2011

Week One and Plus...

It went by fast but already it has been a week (and then some) without Facebook. It was an odd feeling at first. During this week I thought about what I could be missing and how I felt out of place. That feeling soon passed.


I then remembered the posts that I did not care for:


"I'm hungry... I need to get some food."
"Ugh. It's Monday."
"Blah blah Laker game blah blah."
"Yay! It's Friday! Time to drink."
"Stuck in traffic."
"FML"

There wasn't much to miss... There isn't much I'm missing. But still I kind of miss that social network... Soon enough I will be back at it but for now... I like that my phone doesn't go off all day due to dumb posts. I like how I don't wake up to posts about how people got high and drunk. I like not finding out that people lie to me but then Facebook rats them out because they're too dumb to keep up with that said lie. I like not getting hurt by people in such an odd way.

Now I must admit that I'm guilty in publishing lame posts but I have learned! I think when I go back (whenever that may be) I won't be the same... No. I know I won't be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment