Friday, April 29, 2011

Waking up on the wrong side of the bed!

There are mornings in which you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
Today was one of THOSE mornings for myself.

I felt so annoyed with everything and everyone. I was annoyed with:

My body: normally I'm pretty positive and I'm happy with all my beautiful curves but today when I felt like wearing jeans, (after weeks of only wearing dresses) I felt like a fat slob. Instantly I wanted to call off work and spend 8 hours at the gym. Eat nothing but veggies and drinking nothing but water!
My hair: every morning I curl my hair all cute an pretty BUT for what? In 10 minutes my hair falls flat and it looks so nasty I just want to through it up in a pony tail (which I never do unless I'm hot or it's getting in the way or if I'm going to get my hair done). I have no body to my hair and have so much gray (which normally I love) that it looks gross! I need a different style! I need color! I need life to be brought to my hair!
My eyes: I've been told I have big pretty eyes. Okay well, overnight they must have been switched by the eye demon and gave me some ugly little puffy eyes. My eyeliner is not looking right, my mascara is clumping and my eyeshadow is looking a big mess.
My nails: Last night one of my nails broke. AHH! So, I ended up taking them all off and convinced myself to wait for Saturday morning for my nail appointment, what's one day with ugly nails? Well when I woke up I just couldn't stand them. After you take off a full set of acrylic nails your own nails look so nasty.
My skin: I have no idea what is going on with my face. It is so pale and needs some much needed sun! Not only that, my whole body does! It's as though I have been locked away in a room for months on end and haven't seen the sun... wait... I have! I work in an office and I never have time to actually sit out and get some sun or do some nice outdoor stuff.
My lips: I feel as though they have been getting smaller and smaller and smaller. What is drying them out and casing them to shrink I have no idea.
The puppy babies: Boba just wants to be held all morning which is impossible because I need to get ready for work so that I can buy her toys. She doesn't seem to understand this when I tell her. Pucca practicaly sleeps on me all night and will NOT move. I'm thinking she's a little jealous of Boba even though she loves her. Luna got into Boba's travel bag and took her treats out and just about ripped open the bag. There was a mess all over the living room which I had to clean up at night. After I sent her to bed she waited and then attacked again. This time she went through the trash and made a mess there. Let's just say that she isn't a fan of Boba but she'll get over it, at least she better.

And now... I'm feeling a little better. I vented to Mr. Husband and VeroBabies and changed my way of thinking and made some small changes:

My Body: I told myself that the above plan was madness! I just have to get over it and remind myself that there are times in which I feel this way but this happens to everyone. After Pucca's and Boba's appointments today I will hit the gym for an hour and STOP slaking off so that I won't feel like this again.
My Hair: Okay, if I can't stand my hair then I need to change my hair! I'll set a hair appointment with my VeroBabies so that she can bring some much needed life to my very ugly hair at the moment. As much as I want color I'm just going to stay away from that since I know myself and I can't stand roots.
My Eyes: I'm thinking now is the time to invest in eye creams and all that jazz. I'm 26 and I think it's time. It could be that I'm late even! EEK! I also need to go back to my fast makeup ways. Simple and cute and so I need to remember what it was that I use to do.
My Nails: When I got to work I made an 11:00 a.m. nail appointment at the nail place by work. So they did my nails and while one is crocked they sure looked better than they did this morning. Thank goodness!
My Skin: I'm pale? Me? Yeah I am. So, this weekend I will make time to tan for a bit and I need to make time for it every weekend. I also need to get out my bronzer and add some color where needed for now until I get my mini tan.
My Lips: Okay I have no idea what I need to do here. So, any tips y'all may have toss them my way. I think I'll check out some YouTube videos in hopes to find some good solutions.
The Puppy Babies: This I just have to deal with for now until time passes. Boba is a puppy and she will learn to be independent with time. Pucca will get over her jealousy, a good few walks a week will do her good. As for Luna, well she's old and crazy. She's 11 years old and have never liked other dogs. She wants to be the only one but that isn't going to happen. She needs to learn to love her sisters.

At lunch after I got my nails done I went over to CVS and bought some goodies to make myself smile and to start a project I have been meaning to start in the past but haven't been making time for it.
I plan to have "emergency bags" in my purse. What will these bags have? Well here is my list/plan:
Bag #1: hand sanitizer, sanitizer towelettes, tooth brush, tooth paste
Bag #2: blush, eyeliner, lipstick, bronzer, makeup brush
Bag #3 lotion, body spray, nail manicure set
Bag #4 tease comb, bobby pins, brush, hair spray
You know things a girls needs when they're going to be away from home for hours! This weekend I hope to complete my little project. I think it'll turn out to be a fun blog!

Finally I feel better. I fought the bitch mode and I pushed myself to be the happy positive person I always am. If you ever feel this way, just make a few changes and in time you will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment