Friday, April 15, 2011

Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Mr. Husband Spoils Me!

I should have posted this blog last week but for some reason I didn’t think about it. Either way, better late than never!

Last week on Thursday, when it was cloudy, rainy and just about freezing! I met up with my dear old friend Yari. We have been friends since 8th grade and for a few years grew apart but now it seems we may be getting close once more! I’m pretty excited about this since a girl can never have too many close friends! We met up at Noodles 21 in Redlands one of my now favorite places to eat! I got to meet her little 2.5 year old boy JoJo who is such a cutie and sweetheart! I didn’t want to leave but could tell that the servers were trying to get us to leave to have an open table for the waiting customers. I’m hoping I get to meet up with Yari more often; she is after all a very busy mom!

When I got home that night Mr. Husband had a surprise waiting for me! He had told me about the surprise and gave me only two clues which were of NO help at all.

“It’s red”
“I guess you can wear it”

Obviously he didn’t want me to guess what it was so he gave me the worst clues EVER! And finally, that night, there it was in a brown box, my surprise from Mr. Husband! I just about ran to it to opene and what did I find?



And it's RED! One of my FAV colors!

He got me the Polaroid camera I have been wanting but have been holding off on getting. I was so excited!! For once Mr. Husband was able to surprise me real good and he got me something I really wanted!! BUT he got me the camera without any film. He thought that it came with film, an honest mistake. Over the weekend we went out and bought two boxes of film and this week I was on YouTube watching videos in hopes to get some good tips. I didn’t find much but what I did find out is that the Fuji film, which is cheaper, works perfect with the Polaroid camera!

Here are the pictures I have taken so far, as you can see I have been having a lot of fun with it and my puppies have been my star subjects! There is Polaroid film and Fuji film; there really isn’t much of a difference. I know I can’t tell which is which without looking at the back.


First Picture Taken with Camera. Yes, that is Mr. Husband! Oh and we're at Noodles 21!

Second picture. I was so scared to take this picture since I had no idea if I was in the frame right. Lucky for me it came out good!

Luna, Pucca head shot, Pucca full body shot


Pucca shots!

Puppy Love!


VeroBabies LOVE! The sun was so bright but these still came out really good!

I hope you all enjoyed, by the way I'm still having issues trying to post my video! ::tear::

No comments:

Post a Comment