Monday, April 11, 2011

Bad News & Beautiful News

Last post I promised to create and post my ASL video this past weekend.
I halfway fulfilled this promise.

It took me about half hour to create a three minute video for the signs:

Mom
Dad
More
Sleep
Eat
Milk
Water
Bathroom
Please
Thank you
Sorry

I even changed the video to black & white since I felt the green wall in my office was overpowering...
So where is this said video?
After trying to post it FIVE times and failing FIVE times I just gave up.
I would have asked Mr. Husband to help me but he was just a tad bit busy. I'll try to post it tonight after class or ask Mr. Husband for help. Do any of you have any tips?

On to the beautiful news:

Finally we bought and assembled backyard furniture. Mr. Husband and I never spend any time in our backyard since we have no where to really sit. We were only going to purchase a nice outdoor table to have dinner but since our patio is so open we thought to get a sitting area too.
The outcome:


How amazing does this look?
We built it on Saturday and Sunday we were already using it. Our red sitting area is so amazing! I almost fell asleep! Now I just need to have my plants grow a little nicer and then everything will look perfect! By the way Mr. Husband also installed the fans, he is so amazing and knows how to do just about everything! I'm so proud of him! I can't wait for summer to get here so that we can have BBQs with our close friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait for Easter so we can see it in person :) the fans look beautiful and the furniture as well :)

    ReplyDelete