Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A New Family Member

I have always wanted a French bulldog! I think they are just so adorable and amazing! I just love bulldogs period! Last Thursday Mr. Husband and I were at Victoria Gardens and we went into Moondoggies (like always). There it was! A black French bulldog with white below its chin! It was the one I had been looking for and it was available! BUT… it has to be a female to actually think about buying her. IT WAS! A cute little female French bulldog! Now, the price! For the most part puppies at Moondoggies are always super expensive. You’re better off locating a breeder BUT lady luck was on my side and she was on sale! We asked to play with her but were unable to since it was 30 minutes to closing.

On my way home I called my mom asking that if I bought a puppy would they watch her while Mr. Husband and I were at work. She was a little put off on the whole situation since I am planning to have a baby very soon. So I took it as a no. The next day though I went over to visit and I talked to my dad, since my daddy can never say no to me. It turns out this time he did. So I gave up on the while idea of buying her since I wasn’t going to have a sitter for her. That night at 9:00 p.m. we got a call from my dad, it turns out that yes; he still can’t say no to me and told me to go get her. Still, I was torn! Should I buy her? Another puppy? Mr. Husband said that if we went and she was still there then it’s because we’re meant to have her. We took the drive and I was ready to accept that she was going to have the big SOLD sign on her little window. SHE DIDN’T! So we got to play with her and she instantly melted my heart and well I am the new owner of a cute little French bulldog and she has been named BOBA! VerobBabies helped me pick out the name since my dad since I was not allowed to name her Sunshine Corazon.

I took yesterday off so that I could go pick her up and take her to the vet for her checkup. We spent the whole day getting to know each other. Pucca already loves her and well Luna just stays away because she’s a grumpy old lady that doesn’t like any other dog. She did pretty well sleeping through the night and Mr. Husband was nice enough to get up to take her out to potty. I’m a pretty lucky lady to have such an amazing husband that spoils me and helps me!

Everyone, I would like you to meet BOBA!


Boba, sitting in her new front lawn amazed by the feel of grass.


Our first picture together!

Running around in her backyard! She's going to be a little trouble maker but I'll love her still.




No comments:

Post a Comment