Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

I’m the type of gal that loves to spend time with her family! So when Easter was coming up I quickly came up with the idea to have a BBQ and invite my little perfect family. Thankfully they all came.

A few weeks ago my sister in law, Jeannie and I went out and bought all the goodies for the kids baskets. I also make sure to buy my little big brother who is 24 a little treat! I never want him to feel left out just because he isn’t the baby anymore.

Everything turned out amazing and the kids had so much fun looking for the eggs I hid so well and some not so well. It turns out the Elena (the baby) ended up finding the hard to find eggs and she ended up finding the most! Either way here is the outcome in photos and comments.


I put the baskets together, in them they had the following:
For the girls: Hello Kitty coloring books, bathing sites, Hello Kitty towel, sock monkey, 2 Kit Kats and this doodle thing (I forgot the name of it)
For the boy: Lego sticker book, Lego Star Wars swim trunks, Clone Wars towel, sock monkey, 2 Kit Kats, a packet of frog candy, and a doodle thing as well.


The winner of the egg hunt! Elena!!


After the egg hunt they looked through their baskets and wanted to get creative with their doodle things we got them.


This time around I didn't make cupcakes since we had other sweets but since the girls wanted cupcakes I ended up making some just for them!


They were pretty happy with the outcome and they LOVED my cupcake maker. I just love their silly faces! Elena and I kept making fishy faces at each other for a bit, we didn't get a picture of the outcome. I have one silly fishy face!


My Daddy, Brothers and I. It seems that only my Daddy and I are able to give good smiles. Either way I'm happy we got a good picture in.


Mr. Husband grilling it up! The meat came out so good and juicy! We plan to have many BBQs this summer, we're pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment