Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Different Kind of Love


Over the weekend I kept thinking about this quote, it's so true. There have been times in which I wonder if Mr. Husband loves me as much as he says he does. 
I'm a romantic. 
I write love letters/notes, I place them in his wallet, I place them in his lunch box, I leave them in his car. 
I take pictures of myself smiling and send them to him for when he gets off of work he can see my smile he loves so much, there are times in which we don't see each other until late. 
I pick up little gifts here and there and leave them for him to see when he gets home from work. 
I text song lyrics that hit close to home.
I dedicate songs that remind of him.
I make note of special anniversaries.  

 Mr. Husband doesn't do anything like this and so I always wondered just how much he loved me... 
But wait... 
The above quote is one that I will always keep in mind and remember in times in which I feel that Mr. Husband doesn't love me as he says he does. He loves me in his own way...

Mr. Husband cooks and has dinner ready for when I get home from work, school or the gym. 
Mr. Husband does the laundry and puts the laundry away. 
He cleans the kitchen and after himself. 
Mr. Husband spoils me, cares for me, and treats me like a princess.
Mr. Husband loves me in his own way and it's an awesome way!

Whenever I feel that he may not love me because he doesn't love me the way that I want him to, I will always remember that he loves me with his all. Sometimes we all need to step back and realize that yes, people do love you and they love you in their own way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment