Monday, March 07, 2011

Happy Birthday to My VeroBabies!

March 7, 2011

Today is/way my VeroBabies birthday and I was lucky enough to be invited to her birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with a few of her close friends! For the first time ever we were last to show up but only because everyone else was very early. It's such an odd feeling to be the one people wait for, I guess there is a first for everything.

Back to my VeroBabies, today God blessed her with another year to accomplish her goals, make her dreams come true and make a difference in this world of ours. She is one of my best friends and I love her with my all, she is the friend that I can always count on and that shares so many of the same passions as I do. She understands me as I understand her I'm so thankful that she loves me as I love her.

Here are pictures of the lovely fun dinner, we spent hours and hours laughing!

You look like a sundae

We sang happy birthday and she played happy birthday


Happy as can be opening up her gifts!
There's a party in her tummy, so yummy, so yummy!
The birthday girl with her LOVE
Reba & I looking AMAZING
VeroBabies and I looking as oh so beautiful
Popping her knee!
Mr. Husband with VeroBabies
VeroBabies' girls minus two (Reba & I)

2 comments: