Thursday, March 03, 2011

One Down...Two To Go...

It is finally complete! 
I have been working on a baby blanket for a childhood friend. She will be having her first baby this year and I was invited to her baby shower! She's having a girl! 
I love to be able to give a new mother a blanket made with love. 

Here I am working hard to the very end. Mr. Husband actually got a pretty good picture of me for once! I think I have taught him well! 


 Here is the final protect! I call this baby blanket the Care Bear Blanket. Why? Well just look at it! 
Are you going to tell me that it does not remind you of a Care Bear? 
Now this is no surprise to the mother to be since I told her that this would be my gift to her and asked her the colors she would like. These were the closest I could get to her request but I made sure to really stick to one main request. NO PINK! 
I hope she loves it and her baby girl loves it too. I can vouch for one thing, the blanket is WARM!



I'm so thankful and happy that my mom taught me to crochet. It's a beautiful hobby that I plan to teach my future daughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment