Monday, September 05, 2011

Almost Bidding Farewell...

I logged on tonight for one purpose. To bid farewell to my blog... once more this was going to be a blog that I would be giving up on. Mainly because I felt that I lost my way in what this blog was meant to be. The purpose of this blog was to get me to start writing and I was writing but then stopped. Could you blame me dear reader? My heart still feels so heavy BUT the purpose for me to write is so that I can show the world that while life pushes me down I will not stay down. I will go on smiling and laughing and loving my simple difficult life. I will live on because I have no idea what tomorrow may bring. As I was writing my good bye post, my good bye for now because I felt that maybe I would come back, I changed my mind. I can't let go, what I must do though is write on. Write about whatever it is that I feel like writing but just write! Its one of the few things that keeps me sane. Even if I have but only one reader, I will write because I love the feeling I get when I type my thoughts away... 

No comments:

Post a Comment