Monday, September 12, 2011

The Vacation Has Ended

My vacation has come and gone. It was well needed and I loved it! For the most part Mr. Husband and I just spend time together and relaxed. It was wonderful and I feel amazing! I feel so refreshed and vibrant!

One of the events that I must share with you all was the dinner at The Crow Bar. Last year Mr. Husband and I tried this restaurant out and it was amazing! I loved it! I just simply fell in love with it and I couldn't wait to go back. This time off from work we made it a point to head out there for dinner, it didn't matter if we didn't have anything else planned! I just wanted to have dinner there! Period!

the crow bar
Mr. Husband studying the menu
The appetizer, grilled zucchini with goat cheese    
My dinner, amazing! It has cream cheese in it!! 
Mr. Husband's dinner... all meat oh and fries 
Mr. Husband's desert, homemade ding dong!! YUM! 

My desert, simple but oh so very yummy!! 
Dinner was amazing and I'm going to have to go again before the end of the year. Everything was amazing and the service is awesome! When you get a chance you have to stop by and try it out!! I hope you do and I hope you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment