Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vacation Coming Soon

Tomorrow will finally be my vacation from work! Mr. Husband will be taking time off of work as well so that we can spend time together. We don’t have anything planned but at the same time we do. We plan on doing a lot of which we always want to do but can’t find the time. I'll be posting what we do so that if you, my readers find it interesting can also make time to go to the places, eat at the resturants, and so on.

Tomorrow, first thing in the morning I will be taking my new car (2011 Nissan Mureno LE) to get my navigation installed. Now I'll NEVER get lost!

This is what my new car (SUV) looks like, I have yet to take a good picture of MINE.

Mr. Husband will be working his last day (tomorrow) but he has something special planned out for us that night he says. I can’t wait to see what the kick off to our vacation will be!

Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment