Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Thankful for the support but...

I'm allowed to smile, to laugh.
I'm allowed to go out to dinners, to shop, to play and LIVE!
I'm allowed to pretend as though they never were and it never happened... it was all a dream... it was all a dream... it was all a bittersweet dream.
I'm allowed to say that it's only my allergies acting up or that I simply got something in my eye.

I have done my morning and will go on morning in silence and secret.
I have accepted the loss.
I have said my goodbyes though I know more may be needed.
I have the right & will choose to hide away & cry when need be.

I will not give up on life but live the life I had dreamed up for them the moment I was told.
I will not forget them but please don't remind me of them.
I will try again.
I will keep strong, holding on to hope, faith.

This is my way of dealing.
This is my way of being.
This is what's best for me as how I see fit.
This is my life after all, please accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment