Tuesday, July 05, 2011

A healthy goal

I've been stressed and my anxiety has been really bad this past month but... can you blame me? I just hope that those around me understand and know that with time I will get over this last bump in the road. In the meantime, I have made a goal for myself. 
By the end of this year I plan to be able to run five miles nonstop.  
I truly believe that with the running it will help me control my anxiety and be able to rid myself of the stress. 

Above stress and anxiety... I feel nothing BUT that seems odd to me since I feel stressed and anxious. 
Yes, I smile. I laugh, I giggle and talk nonstop but still feel nothing. 
I hope that with the running and the alone time with with the running I will be able to start feeling something because this nothing feeling may be pushing people away. 
Until then... I'm running. 

I love this. Running will get me back my Thunder Thighs! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck w/ ur goal :) it has encouraged me to set myself to a similar goal. I'm going to start using my 5k app this was helping the last time I decided to start working out.

    <3 Jeanny

    ReplyDelete