Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Dinner to Me!


Yesterday, July 23rd, 2011. I had a little birthday dinner with some of my dear friends and family. I have always wanted to have a classic, simple dinner and this year I finally got that! The dinner almost didn't happen because of my anxiety but I didn't let that get in my way this time. I pushed threw and because of that had a wonderful time! 

simple and classic

The picture is a little dark but this made me smile, Juan playing with baby A.J.

Pretty birthday cupcakes! 




I had my favorite food (pasta), favorite drinks and my favorite music playing. Everything was very relaxing and I didn't even notice the time passing by. I just wish I would have taken more pictures but I was simply having too much fun talking it up with my guests that I lost track of time. I got very few pictures and I need to remind myself to slow down and capture those amazing moments that make me smile! 


My VeroBabies and I. She's such a wonderful amazing friend! I love her with my all! 

Boba was he only four legged guest and she dressed for the occasion! 
To my readers that were my guests, thank you again for attending my birthday dinner. I had such a wonderful time! With everything that I have gone threw this year, it was nice to have my friends and family there to support me. I hope you all had a wonderful time! Next time more pictures will be taken for sure and our favorite wine will be served! Turns out I'm not allergic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment